Our new campus opens its doors in September 2018, if you’re a current student with us we’ll be using the summer break between your studies to relocate to the new campus to make sure there’s minimal impact on you.
We’ll be retaining some facilities at our current campuses (Park and Avenue) on a temporary basis for the initial period, these will mostly be used to offer off campus accommodation options to make sure we have a great range of rooms to suit everyone.
- Construction of academic, sports and residences buildings begins.
- Construction of a new road bridge and pedestrian footbridge, linking the campus and Northampton town completed.
- The University of Northampton Students’ Union awarded £1,323,300 from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) for the restoration of its Engine Shed.
- Restoration of the Grade II listed Engine Shed begins.
- Student village due for completion.
- Work on the interior of academic buildings begins.
- Engine Shed Restoration due for completion.
- Landscaping across the campus due for completion.
- All academic buildings due for completion.